Entrance Fees for Murchison Falls National Park are the fees paid before Visiting the protected Uganda Savannah Murchison falls national park in order to access and explore its main activities. Murchison falls national park is the largest and oldest park situated in northwest regions of Uganda, approximately 3:30hour from Kampala City to the main destination. The park is governed by the Uganda wildlife Authority body that is responsible for all national parks and conversational areas of wildlife in Uganda.
Entrance Fees for Murchison falls national park are divided into different categories of entrance fees and these include, vehicle fees, air crafts fees, entrance for individual persons and all these entry fees are charged depending on the status of the traveler. To note entrance fees are paid separately from the activity charges.
Individual Entrance Fees For Murchison Falls National Park
- Foreign non-residents are required to pay USD 40 for adults and children USD 20 to enter Murchison falls national park.
- Foreign residents of Uganda adults are expected to pay USD 30 per person and children below 15 years pay USD 10 only per head per day to enter Murchison falls national park. To note, the Murchison Falls National Park Entrance fees are only free for 24hours.
- For the East African citizens, adults are supposed to UGX 15000 and children are to pay UGX 5000 per child per day and these entry fees valid within a single day.
Annual park entry charges
The park has got annual entry fees and you can choose to pay for the whole year. Fortunately, these fees are applied to only members of the East African Community and the foreign residents of Uganda.
- The foreigner residents of Uganda are entitled to pay USD 350 and UGX 150,000 for the East African citizens. To note; a family of foreign residents of a maximum of 4 children are entitled to pay USD 700 and UGX 300,000 for the citizen of East Africa on an annual basis.
- Corporate groups of the foreign residents of Uganda pay USD 1,500 for annual entrance fees for Murchison falls national park.
- The East African community as annual charge can pay UGX2.5million in Murchison falls national park annually for the corporate groups.
- The safari guides are expected to pay UGX10,000 on an annual basis.
- The tour company drivers enter the park at no cost.
- The tour operator who is a foreign resident of Uganda is entitled to pay USD50 as an annual park entry charge and those who are East African tour operators pay UGX125000 annually.
Park entrance fee for vehicle
The vehicle entry fee depends on the kind of car you’re using and it could be the size of the car and the duration of time spent in the park because charges differ on time and type of the car.
- The saloon cars for foreign nonresident travelers to Murchison falls national park are charged USD40 per day.
- The foreign residents of Uganda are supposed to pay USD5 and UGX20000 for the vehicles that are registered for the East African community.
- For the minibusses to enter Murchison falls national park to the foreign nonresident are expected to pay USD 50 and the foreign residents of Uganda pay USD 10 only for vehicle entrance fees to Murchison fall national park.
- The East African citizen are charged UGX30,000 for vehicle parking fees.
For the pickups and 4 wheel drives:
- Foreign residents of Uganda are supposed to pay USD 15 packing entry fee to Murchison falls national park
- Foreign non-resident is expected a charge of USD50 for parking fee at Murchison falls national park
- The East African community are charged UGX3,0000 for parking fees entry at Murchison falls national park. All these charges are based on 24hour per day.
Motorcycle Entrance fees
- Foreign residents of Uganda are entitled to pay USD50 for parking fees in the park’s boundaries.
- East African citizens are supposed to pay USD10,000 per day in Murchison falls national park as parking entry fee.
Buses and lorries entry fees for parking
- Foreigner residents of Uganda have expected a charge of USD15 for parking fees.
- East African members are charged UGX150000 for entrance parking fees in Murchison falls national park.
- Ugandan citizens are supposed to pay UGX50,000 entrance fees for school buses accessing in Murchison falls national park.
Ferry crossing fee at Murchison Falls national park.
- East African passenger and driver pay fee of UGX5000 for ferry crossing fee at Murchison falls National Park
- Heavy vehicles ranging between 10 and 20 tones are expected to pay UGX150,000 for ferry crossing fees.
- Heavy vehicle measuring between 5 to 10 tones payUGX80,0000 per day for the ferry crossing.
Aircraft landing fee
When pilots stay in the park for less than two hours, they will have to pay entrance fees to the park and the landing fee is not included in the entry fee to be paid by the passengers.
Fights of Up to 3 seaters.
- Ugandans will pay UGX40,000 for the entry fee at Murchison falls national park.
- The East African member are expected to pay a charge of USD20 only.
- Foreign residents of Uganda are met to pay USD 20 for entry landing fees.
Flight of 4-6 seater
- Ugandan citizens are entitled to pay UGX60,000 for entry landing fees to Murchison fall national park
- The East African residents are supposed to pay USD 30 for aircraft entry landing in the park.
- Foreign nonresidents pay a fee of USD 30 only per day per person.
Flights of 7-14 seater
- Ugandan citizens are charged UGX 80,000 for landing per day.
- The East African members are expected to pay a fee of USD 40 for aircraft landing to the park.
- Foreign nonresidents are entitled to pay USD40 per person per day.
Flights of 14-21 seater
- Ugandans pay UGX 100,000 per day.
- The East African members are expected to pay USD 50 for aircraft landing to the park which is only for a single day.
- Foreign nonresidents are meant to pay USD 50.
Flights of 21 seaters and above
- Foreigner residents of Uganda are expected to pay a fee of USD 60 and foreign residents to pay a fee of USD 60 only.
- East African members are expected to pay $125 for parking fee per day in Murchison falls national park.
- Ugandan nationals are charged UGX250,000 fee for parking.
Documents to be carried with in order for you to be allowed to enter the park.
- Foreign residents are required to submit their working permits valid for at least a minimum of one year.
- The foreign no residents are required to present their passport to access the park
- The East African members are expected to present their national identification cards at all 6 gates in order to get permission to access Murchison falls national park.